To Parents/Guardians of students interested in participating in FALL sports:
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for sports. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – FALL SPORTS
Registration/Sign-ups for HS (varsity and JV) fall sports begins Saturday, July 20th
- Registration for HS fall sports ENDS Wednesday, August 7th
- All forms (physical, medication forms) are due to the HS nurses office by Monday, August 12th
- If your child requires a physical in order to participate in a fall sport and you would like to use the schools physician, please call Rita Driscoll at 669-5414, ext. 2017, by Friday, May 31st, for a June appointment. Please Note: A physical dated from August 1, 2018 on is acceptable for all varsity and JV fall sports
- HS tryouts begin Monday, August 19th
Registration/Sign-ups for MS (modified) fall sports begins Tuesday, August 6th
- Registration for MS fall sports ENDS Saturday, August 24th
- All forms (physical, medication forms) are due to the MS/HS nurses office by Thursday, August 29th
- If your child requires a physical in order to participate in a fall sport and you would like to use the schools physician, please call Rita Driscoll at 669-5414, ext. 2017, by Friday, May 31st, for a June appointment. Please Note: A Physical dated from September 1, 2018 on is acceptable for all modified fall sports
- MS tryouts begin Thursday, September 5th
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/north-salem-ms-hs
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- 2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Registration is limited to one sport per season only.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- 10. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- 11. Please note, registering your child does not mean they are medically cleared to participate in a sport. You will receive email notification from Family ID via Rita Driscoll, school nurse, informing you as to whether or not your child is medically cleared to participate.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
FAMILY ID SUPPORT:
· If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1or email@example.com.
· FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
· Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.